Disclaimer: While Just Goods, Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) work to ensure that product information on this website is correct and current, on occasion we may alter a product’s ingredients as we strive to improve our products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always fully read product labels before consuming our products. For additional information about a product, please contact us. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Just Good’s service. This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that Just Goods reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. Just Goods will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
- Registration and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Just Goods of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
- Your conduct. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. Just Goods will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, giving rise to civil or criminal liability, or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; (c) you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;(d) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (e) you grant Just Goods and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if we so choose; (f) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; (g) you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without Just Goods’ prior written consent; (h) you will not provide any content that may give rise to Just Goods being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including, but not limited to, laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
- Submission of content on this web site. By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant Just Goods a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant Just Goods the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that Just Goods will have the right (but not obligation), at Just Goods’ entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice; (d) you represent and warrant that that use of the content you supply does not violate any provisions herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify Just Goods for all claims resulting from content you supply; and (f) if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to this site or otherwise, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation.
- Minors and Children. This website may not be suitable for minors. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are encouraged not to use this site unsupervised and we ask that minors and children do not register for an account or submit any personal information to us. By using this site unsupervised, and/or by registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that Just Goods does not endorse any of the products or services identified on such sites.
- Change of Information, Availability of Products / Services. The products displayed on this site may be available on our site for purchase, and may also be available in select third party retail locations. The products and prices displayed on this site are subject to change at any time with or without notice. The prices or items in any particular third party store may be different from those appearing on this site, and the in-store information and availability controls over any conflicting information at this site. Your placement of an order through this site constitutes your offer to purchase the items selected by you. Just Goods may accept or reject your offer, and your offer is not accepted by Just Goods until Just Goods ships your order.
Occasionally there may be information on this site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Just Goods makes no guarantee that information on this site is error-free, complete or current. Just Goods reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, even after an order may be placed or confirmed. In the event a product ordered is no longer available, not available at the advertised price, or if the price has increased, Just Goods may decline your offer or Just Goods may contact you to confirm whether you would like to continue with your purchase given the new availability and pricing information.
In connection with placing an order, you may be asked by Just Goods or the applicable third party to supply certain information, including, but not limited to, credit card or other payment information. You agree to provide Just Goods or such third party with information that is accurate, complete and current, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you enter in connection with your purchase of any product or service. You are responsible for all charges incurred by users of your account, credit card or other payment mechanism, as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
- Third-party services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by those third parties. Just Goods will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. Furthermore, as a service to our visitors, our site may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Just Goods. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Just Goods, Just Goods has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Just Goods. Just Goods is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. JUST GOODS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER JUST GOODS NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THIS SITE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT JUST GOODS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY PROVIDED THAT SITE EDITOR DOES NOT ACT WRONGFULLY OR NEGLIGENTLY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JUST GOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES NOT CAUSED BY JUST GOODS’ NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE WRONGFUL CONDUCT. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF JUST GOODS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THIS SITE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THIS SITE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, PROVIDED THAT SUCH DAMAGES ARE NOT CAUSED BY JUST GOODS’ NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE WRONGFUL CONDUCT.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
- Reservation of rights. Just Goods reserves all of Just Goods’ rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that Just Goods may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of Just Goods’ rights and property requires Just Goods’ prior written consent. By making services available to you, Just Goods is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without Just Goods’ prior written consent.
- Notification of copyright infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on this site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to Just Goods a written notice by mail, e-mail via: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax, requesting that Just Goods remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Just Goods a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details.
- Copyright and Trademark. All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, data compilations, and software, is the property of Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of Company and protected by domestic and international copyright laws. All software used on this web site is the property of Company or its software suppliers and protected by domestic and international copyright laws. Company’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, word marks or trade dress of Just Goods in the United States and all other applicable territories. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with Just Goods in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Just Goods or Just Goods’ products. All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on this web site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Just Goods.
Last Updated: September 11, 2019
Just Goods, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved.
User Generated Content
Thank you for considering this request! By responding to our request in any affirmative manner including replying with a hashtag supplied by one of our brands or brand influencers, or by uploading content to our websites, mobile sites, or social media sites (“Website”), you are making a Submission (as defined below) to Just Goods, Inc. and/or its direct and indirect affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Just Goods,” “we,” or “us”) and you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display any Submission in whole or in part, as well as your name and other identifying information, including without limitation any social media identifier, handle, profile picture, image, likeness, posts, statements or other information available or provided by you, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed in connection with the Just Goods marketing, advertising and promotional activities referred to above.
By making or agreeing to a Submission, you promise the following:
- that you are 18 years or older;
- that if children are depicted in the Submission, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the Submission;
- that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission and any and all elements thereof;
- that you have the rights from any and all third parties appearing in such Submission to use their names, images or likenesses and any other third party-owned elements as necessary in and as part of your Submission; and
- that your Submission does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
You acknowledge that Just Goods is not responsible for, and has no liability for, any use of all or any part of a Submission. You agree to hold harmless and release Just Goods, along with its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, licensees and successors, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action (collectively “claims”) that you or your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have, whether now in in the future, relating to the use of your Submission, including without limitation, any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or copyright, or any other right you may have. In connection therewith, you hereby waive any and all rights you have or may have under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code which provides:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMSTHAT THE CREDITOR ORRELEASINGPARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE,AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER,WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR ORRELEASED PARTY”
Just Goods reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit any Submission and to choose to include, not include or remove such Submission from its Website or in any other materials where the Submission may appear.
Purchase & Refund Policy
Purchases from JUST Goods, Inc (“Just Goods”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
From time to time, Just Goods may offer products for purchase (“Products”) through this site (the “Service”). We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities or Products purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email, billing address and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any Products from Just Goods.
Prices for Products are subject to change without notice. All prices for Products are in US dollars, and are exclusive of any applicable local, state, or federal taxes. Shipping and handling fees, if any, will be reviewable prior to submitting your order.
All payments through the Service are processed using a third-party processor. You acknowledge that Just Goods is not liable for any breaches of credit card or debit card security or privacy by such third-party processor. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other method of payment.
When you make a purchase through our Service, you authorize us or our third party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment. All prices, fees and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in U.S. dollars. When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Service, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information. You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction. If you are completing the purchase using a third party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction.
Just Goods will ship all Products purchased through the Service to the address specified in the shipping address section of the order form. Shipments will be made via standard ground service unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase. The time period from order to delivery will vary depending on location. The delivery times specified in any order confirmation are estimates only. For the avoidance of doubt, Just Goods does not guarantee that your order will be delivered within the time frames set forth in your order confirmation. Please note that once your order is processed, Just Goods cannot modify and/or expedite your order. You may have Products shipped only to addresses located within the United States. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Just Goods shall have no liability whatsoever, with respect to orders that are shipped late or lost in transit.
Refunds and Replacements
Don’t love your JUST Product? Just Goods stands behind our Products and will do our best to make it right. If you are dissatisfied with one of our Products for any reason, JUST will refund the amount paid for your most recent order, limited to one case. To request a refund or replacement send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the date of your original order and all such refund requests shall have your name, order confirmation number, and must be accompanied by (i) written documentation outlining the reason for such refund request and (ii) photographic evidence of such damaged or defective Products. Further, to be eligible for a refund, your ordered Products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them. The Products must also be in the original packaging. Just Goods only provides refunds from purchases made on [PROVIDE SITE ADDRESS]. We may require proof of purchase if we can’t verify your order. If needed we will adjust this policy as required by the laws of the state in which you live. Because of food safety laws we unfortunately can’t accept the return of food products.
If the Product you received expires within 1 month, was damaged in transit, or is otherwise defective, we will replace it with a similar version of the Product at no cost to you. Refund policy subject to change without notice. Please note these terms may not apply to Amazon orders.
For the avoidance of doubt, Just Goods shall not provide you with a refund if you do not abide by and/or meet all of the requirements set forth in this Section.
You may cancel your subscription to Products offered through the Service at any time. If there is an outstanding order associated with your subscription, the cancellation will go into effect once that order is processed by Just Goods
You understand that Products may contain materials that could be dangerous if handled improperly, and you acknowledge that Just Goods is not liable for any personal injury or property damage arising from any misuse of any Products offered through the Service. You further acknowledge that Products may not be suitable for use by children, and you expressly assume sole liability for providing any individual under the age of 18 with access to any Products. You hereby agree not use Products for any illegal purpose and you assume all liability for any action you take for any action that is contrary to any law, rule, or regulation of any territory.
JUST Goods, Inc Subscription Terms and Conditions
Just Goods (“Just Goods,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) is pleased to offer a “Subscription Program” for its “JUST” products. When you choose to enroll in a Subscription Program for any JUST product (Collectively, the “Product” or “Products”), the following Terms and Conditions apply:
You must have an account, a valid email address, and a credit card and/or debit card to participate in the Subscription Program.
Subscription Order Placement
When you place a Subscription Program order, Just Goods will automatically place and ship that same order on the same day every month.
Subscription Order Amount
Your Subscription Program’s order’s final total may vary due to changes in price, tax rates, Customs, duties fees, and/or shipping costs. Your order total will include sales tax, if applicable and shipping and handling costs.
Please note that any coupons will only be applied to your first month’s subscription.
Subscription Order Payment
The credit card you used to place your initial Subscription Program order will be charged until you cancel your Subscription Program order, or modify your credit card information. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
If your credit card is declined at the time of a Subscription Program order placement, your order will not be placed; you will be notified that your Subscription Program payment has failed and you will need to update your credit card information. Once your payment information is corrected, your Subscription Program order will be processed. To update your credit card information, you can go to your “My Account” section and click the “Edit” link next the last four digits of your credit card information on the desired Subscription Program.
Credit Card and Debit Card payment will be the only valid payment types accepted for Subscription Program order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, PayPal, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
The Products available for the Subscription Program are based on a current price. This means that item prices are not locked in and are subject to change.
Subscription Order Notifications
A Subscription Program confirmation email will be sent after each Subscription Program order is processed and shipped. Once a Subscription Program order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent Subscription Program order shipments are processed.
Frequency of Subscription Orders
The initial Subscription Program period is roughly 30 days, with the same order being shipped on the same day of every month as your initial order. If this date falls on a Sunday or Holiday, it will be processed on the next business day. If your order falls on a date that the following month does not have (example: 31st), your order will be processed on the next business day.
Changing Subscription Program Orders
Subscription Program shipments will be of the same Product or Products ordered during the initial Subscription Program shipment. You may change the Product or Products received as part of your Subscription Program at any time by logging into your account, going to your “My Account” section, and clicking “Update subscription.” You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Subscription Program number, and the desired Product or Products change. Pricing may change depending on the changes to the Subscription Program order Product or Products.
Pausing Subscription Program Orders
If you find you have a surplus of Just Goods Product, you can postpone your subscription anywhere from 1 to 8 weeks by logging into your account, going to your “My Account” section, and clicking “Postpone Shipment”. You can also email us at email@example.com with your name, Subscription Program number, and a description of which Product or Products you’d like to pause and for how long.
Once the designated time has passed, your subscription will work like before.
Postponing your next shipment will affect how you are billed. Once you reach your selected postponement end date, your subscription will renew and bill on a monthly basis starting on that date, unless further changes are made.
Cancellation of Subscription Program
You may cancel your subscription to Products offered through the Subscription Program at any time. If there is an outstanding order associated with your subscription, the cancellation will go into effect once that order is processed by Just Goods.
To cancel your subscription, you may do so by:
1.Through your online account by logging your account, going to your “My Account” section, and clicking “Cancel” on the desired Subscription Program; or
2. Through email by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email you must include your name, Subscription Program number, and what Product or Products you would like to cancel. Please note that response times may exceed 48 hours.
Formula Changes on Subscription Program Orders
Just Goods is committed to constantly innovating its Products and from time to time will update a Product’s or Products’ formula. In the event of such an update, your Subscription Program order will continue as before except that the Product or Products will be replaced with the new formula Product or Products. You will not be notified separately of this change before a subsequent Subscription Program order is processed and shipped. The new formula Product or Products will continue on subsequent Subscription Program orders unless you choose to remove this item from your Subscription Program order.