Don’t get us wrong, we are all for New Year’s energy: a time for reflection, introspection, & goal-setting. We don’t, however, love the notion of “New Year, New You”, focusing on all the things we need to cut out or avoid & the idea that we need to become someone new.
In case no one’s told you recently-you’re awesome! But if you’re like us & always pushing to be better and feel better, you’ll resonate with our new approach to New Year’s resolutions–swapping out the “i’m going to stop/quit/cutout…” mentality & instead, concentrating on what we want and need more of.
Whether it’s time spent with loved ones or minutes spent mindfully moving our body, there’s just so much goodness in our lives that we all could use a bit more of–including healthy eats & drinks. So, if you’ve set your sights on improving your diet this year, we’re here to help!
Today, we’re sharing a feel-good recipe that’s a tasty way to include more veggies in our diet. Pair this delicious dish with all-new JUST Cucumber Bubbles and you’ve got yourself a resolution-ready meal that helps you up your hydration & healthy eating game!
Rainbow Veggie Spring Rolls
- Cucumber, cut into sticks
- Red Cabbage, sliced thinly
- Carrot, cut into sticks
- Radish, sliced thinly
- Red + Yellow Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Package Spring Roll Wrappers
- Follow instructions on the Spring Roll Wrapper package to soften the spring rolls. Simply take a shallow bowl of water and rotate the spring roll wrapper clockwise for just a minute until it softens.
- Lay spring roll wrapper on a cutting board.
- On the bottom 1/3 of the spring roll wrapper, lay your prepared veggies and cilantro in the center. The length of your veggies will determine how long your spring rolls are. Leave an inch or so on each side so that you can close the roll up at the end.
- Once your veggies and cilantro are placed, take one side of the wrapper at a time and fold it over the ends of the veggies, keeping veggies in a compact row.
- Take the bottom lip of the spring roll wrappers and fold it up and over the veggies, continuing to roll to the top and to seal the spring roll .
You can customize spring rolls any way you’d like. Add chicken or shrimp, a variety of herbs and vegetables to your liking.