justWish you could hop a flight to the city of love and immerse yourself in the lush Parisian culture, eating and drinking your way through what some might consider the culinary capital of the world?
So while we may not be able to send you off on an all expense paid trip to Paris (boo budgetary constraints!), we do have a delicious, French-inspired recipe to offer some sort of consolation. Pairing rich, creamy chocolate with our signature champagne-style micro-bubbles bursting in every bottle of JUST Bubbles, this tantalizing drink will send your tastebuds on a flavor-filled European adventure (until we can embark on one ourselves).
Chocolate French Soda
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk, such as coconut milk beverage, almond milk, or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon high-quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup JUST Bubbles
What You’ll Do:
- Heat milk of choice, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a rapid simmer (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into a tall, thin glass filled with ice. Top with JUST Bubbles, stirring once, and serve. Cheers, sip, & enjoy!