Looking for a delicious and spooky sip to get in the Halloween spirit while skipping out on spirits? Whether you're partaking in Sober October or not, this festive fall mocktail is the perfect pairing of sweet & tart. Made with fresh blueberries, honey, lime juice, and perfectly finished with HuckleBlueberry Bubbles to bring bright bursts of champagne-style microbubbles to this flavor party.
Ready to kick off Mocktober & spooky season with HuckleBlueberry bang? Then this one’s for you!
What You’ll Need…
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 leaves Fresh Mint
- 6 oz HuckleBlueberry Bubbles
- 1 Lime sliced into rounds
What You’ll Do…
- In a small saucepan, add in the blueberries, honey, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 5 minutes
- Mash up the berries and then push the liquid through a sieve to get rid of the skins (optional) set aside to cool
- Once cooled, place 2 Tbsp of the blueberry mixture in the bottom of each glass and fill (mostly full) with ice
- Pour 3 oz of HuckleBlueberry Bubbles and 2 oz of lime juice over the ice in each glass, stir gently
- Top with a few frozen blueberries, lime slices and fresh mint. Enjoy!