Are you ready to elevate your pancake game to a whole new level of deliciousness? If you're tired of the same old plain pancakes, we've got a recipe that will not only satisfy your craving for this breakfast classic, but also includes a secret ingredient that will take your pancakes from ‘meh’ to ‘MAJOR’!
Today, we’re dropping our recipe for secret ingredient Sparkling Water Pancakes – a unique twist on the classic pancake recipe that incorporates the refreshing and perfectly bubbly goodness of JUST Huckleblueberry Bubbles. Light, fluffy, and bursting with bright & ripe berry flavor, these pancakes are the perfect brekkie treat for any occasion. So, fire up the griddle, grab your Bubbles, and get ready to whip up a stack of plate-licking good pancakes that are certain to get even the sleepiest sleepy heads jumping out of bed & racing to the breakfast table.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup buttermilk*
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup cold JUST Huckleblueberry Bubbles
* To make one cup of buttermilk, place 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup, then top off the remainder with milk. Mix and leave 5 minutes until curdled
What You’ll Do…
- Whisk together all dry ingredients & set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients until well combined, then pour into dry ingredients & mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat, and melt a little butter on it or spray some non-stick spray.
- Once pan is hot, pour some batter on top (1/4-1/2 cup depending how big you like your pancakes), and cook until bubbles form on the surface of the batter & underside is golden brown, around 2-3 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side.