Whether you’re looking for an equally delicious and instagrammable drink to complete your spring celebrations or are craving a cooling cocktail to sip on as we sail into summer–this recipe is for you! Featuring vibrant frozen dragon fruit, sweet citrus tang, & finished with a light & bright sparkling spritz from JUST Bubbles, this Frozen Dragon Fruit Fizz tastes as good as it’ll look on your insta-feed #CameraDrinksFirst!
Ready to step up your spring & summer time sips? Read on for the recipe!
Frozen Dragon Fruit Fizz
(yields 4 drinks)
What You’ll Need
- 12 oz Frozen Dragon Fruit Chunks
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- JUST Valencia Orange Bubbles or Coconut-Mint Bubbles
- Optional- 1 oz vodka
To rim your glass…
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 1 Tbsp Edible Cornflower Petals
What You’ll Do
- In a shallow bowl, mix the cane sugar, orange zest and cornflower petals.
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass into water, and then press the wet rim down into the sugar mixture.
- In a blender, blend the frozen dragon fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice until smooth and pourable (add more orange juice if needed).
- In your chosen cocktail glass, fill halfway with frozen dragon fruit puree.
- Top with ice and finish with JUST Valencia Bubbles or Coconut-Mint Bubbles (& optional shot of vodka if you choose).