It's time for another MOCKtober recipe to keep your Sober October spirits high while you take a time out from spirits of the 21 and up variety. This week, we’re dropping a fresh and frighteningly flavorful mocktail that’s serving more treats than tricks.
Whether you're throwing a ghoulish Halloween happy hour or just need a spicy Sober October-approved sip to finish your BOOze break strong, this vibrant and tangy mocktail is a monster mash must.
If you’re ready for a double, Bubbles, toil & trouble treat, this Sparkling Zombie Punch is for you! Featuring sweet & juicy pineapple, tangy lime, warming cinnamon, and finished with the juicy, bright burst of flavor from Valencia Orange Bubbles, this mocktail is a spellbinding fusion of flavors that will leave your taste buds chanting for more.
What You’ll Need…
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1oz cinnamon syrup*
- 6 oz Valencia Orange Bubbles
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
What You’ll Do…
For cinnamon syrup:
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, and when it starts to simmer, add cinnamon sticks.
- Once the syrup boils, pull off of heat and let cinnamon sticks steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Let cool and strain out cinnamon sticks.
For Zombie Mocktail:
- Combine the juices and syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into glass, top with Valencia Orange Bubbles!