Are you ready for a spellbinding mocktail that's equal parts sweet, spicy, and so delicious, it’s scary? We’re wrapping up a month of spooky season sips (sans alcohol) with a frightfully flavorful drink that’s certain to cast a spell on your taste buds–the Purple People Eater! This mesmerizing mocktail combines the juicy, ripe essence of fresh blackberries with the earthy, aromatic allure of sage. And the kicker? A zesty twist of lime and the effervescent kick of ginger beer. Finished with our signature champagne-style microbubbles from JUST Lime Bubbles, this is the ultimate non-alcoholic spooky that’s serving no trick & all treat. So, grab your cocktail shaker, dust off your cauldron, and let's mix up this magical mocktail & finish Sober October strong!
What You’ll Need…
- 8 fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp honey
- 10 fresh sage leaves plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup ginger beer or ginger ale
- 2 cups Lime Bubbles
What You’ll Do…
- In a cocktail shaker, mix together the blackberries, honey, and sage until well mixed. If necessary, add ice to help mash together the ingredients.
- Add the lime juice and shake to mix.
- Add 1/4 cup of ginger beer to the glass filled with the blackberry & sage emulsion.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice.
- Top off each glass with 1 cup of Lime Bubbles
- Garnish with blackberries and sage leaves then, serve