If you're looking for the perfect drink to elevate your holiday cocktail parties or spice up your next hosted happy hour, look no further. This Strawberry Mint Mojito blends a burst of juicy, fresh strawberries, zesty lime juice, and a pop of mint, all muddled together with sweet light rum and, the pièce de résistance, a splash of ALL NEW Strawberry Bubbles.
So whether you’re looking to impress your guests with a hand crafted cocktail or simply need a break from all the pumpkin & apple fall flavors, this refreshing sip will not disappoint. So grab your muddler & a few farmers-market-fresh berries and get ready for to enjoy this mmm…mmm…mmmojito!What You’ll Need…
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 fresh strawberries (approximately)
- 2-3 fresh spearmint sprigs (chopped if you prefer smaller mint pieces in your cocktail)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum (leave out for a refreshing mocktail option)
- 3-4 ounces NEW Strawberry Bubbles
- In a chilled highball glass (about 10-12 ounces), muddle the simple syrup, strawberries and mint leaves together with the back of a spoon or muddler. Crush the strawberries and mint leaves well.
- Stir in the lime juice and rum. Fill the glass with ice and top off with Strawberry Bubbles. Gently stir.
- Garnish with mint sprigs or strawberry slices.
- Serve & enjoy!