Looking to dive into the nostalgic comfort of fall energy just like you’d dive into a pile of crisp, crunchy leaves? Today, we’re sharing a sweet and spicy sip that puts the ‘yum’ in autYUM (English? No. Delicious? Yes.). This fall-inspired Sparkling Spiced Cider recipe pairs the taste of tart and juicy apple, zesty orange, warm cinnamon, and a subtle pop of ginger.
Finished with a touch of sparkle thanks to our signature champagne-style microbubbles featured in Valencia Orange Bubbles, this twist on a classic seasonal sip is perfect for holiday hosting or simply at home cozied up by a fire. Ready to fall in love with your new favorite fall bevy? Read on.
What You’ll Need…
- 16 oz apple juice
- 1 orange, sliced (leave peel on)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 finger length ginger, sliced (leave skin on)
- 32oz Valencia Orange Bubbles
- ice cubes
What You’ll Do…
- Combine apple juice, orange slices, cinnamon and ginger in a medium pot and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes
- Remove cider from stove and cool for 10 minutes
- Fill a tall glass with ice
- Pour ½ cup Valencia Orange Bubbles into glass over ice
- Pour ¼ cup apple cider into glass